I love this picture!
In awe of the aquarium. Watching with Papi.
While looking at the penguins, Sami wanted to see how she measures up. Looks like she is taller than a macaroni, and the same size as a king! (Weighs a bit less though)
Nana and Sami as Wizard of Oz characters. So glad they get to be silly together!
All the fun wore this little girl OUT!
Since it is nearly IMPOSSIBLE to get pictures of my brother, so I was excited to see that my Parents had taken a bunch of Brian and Cortney. Here are a few of my favorites. I am so very looking forward to having this girl as my sister!
After Sami's power nap, everyone needed some food. Sami thought it was finger lickin good-
especially the cake!
The Beach came next. It's the thing she had been waiting for all day! Building sand castles.....
Playing in the water with Papi.....
and playing with Cortney. I don't know who was having more fun :)
I am so thankful to my family for taking Sami to the beach. It was all she had been talking about for weeks (ever since the Bubble Guppies went to the beach). I was sad that Nat and I didn't get to join them, but seeing pictures like this just make my heart happy. It's good for her to get some alone "big girl" time!
No comments:
Post a Comment