Sami continues to amaze me with her new talents and skills. She loves to try new things and I love to watch her accomplish harder and harder tasks. Here she is helping Mark clean and chop veggies, and in an outfit she picked out all by herself. Did I mention that she can now button her buttons all by herself? She is so proud!
She is also wanting to wear headbands for the first time. This is how she puts them on. Good thing this is back in style!
We used one of Natalie's nap times for some "big girl" time. I taught Sami how to paint nails. She was so cute. She got to pick out the colors for our toes and everything. It was the most rewarding pedicure I've ever had!
Finished product! Aren't they great?
Even though Sami has become my big girl,
it makes me smile to my see that play dates still wear her out
Have I mentioned lately that I LOVE our new patio? It is so nice to have a nice shady place for the kids to play during the day. We took full advantage and let the big girls play with shaving cream.
Sami got a little carried away. I guess we need to talk about the rules........ but what's a little good, messy fun on a warm day?
We also brought out the water table for the first time this year. Both Sami and Natalie enjoyed splashing around in it.
With the addition of our new patio, we were no longer able to use our chimenea to make s'mores (the fire would go up to the ceiling....). We bought a new fire table- it works perfect!
We also figured out how to keep Natalie from eating grass.... put her in one of Sami's sweatshirts. The sleeves are so long, she can't grab the grass. I realize this is only a temporary fix since it will be too hot soon, but score one for Daddy!
Happy April!





No comments:
Post a Comment