Sunday, August 1, 2010

A Little Bit of Austin

A quick weekend trip to Austin is exactly what our family needed! We enjoyed great friends, good food- and an early Birthday celebration! (I love it when I get to make my birthday last as looooooong as possible)
Dylan, Monica, Becky, Sami and I
Sydney and Sami help me blow out the candles
It was nice to just hang out with everyone. I am glad that the girls got to see Sami too, we all miss them!


The most fun was had watching all the kids play together

Dylan was THIIIIIS close to rolling over by himself, but he stopped long enough to pose with the girls.

Sydney is taking after her Mom and Aunties, she loves the movie Grease

The end of the day came much too soon and it was time for us to head back to Houston.

Dylan wanted to check out Sami in her car seat. It was very sweet.
but not nearly as sweet as when he tried to give her kisses!
If someone could invent a machine that could teleport us to Austin without making the drive, I would really appreciate it! 3 hours is much too far from our friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment